ICWSAUD2022 Paper Template
Click Here for the Full Paper Template below:
Final Date of Full Paper Submission: 10 July 2022
Guidelines to the author/s:
- The author must do the plagiarism/similarity (Turn-In-In) check for all papers sent to us. We prefer a (Turn-In-In) score of less than 15%, a higher score may be accepted depending on the similarity pattern.
- Each paper is limited to 4500 words including everything.
- Each Figure in the paper, the authors must put “created by the authors”. We allow only 2 Figures taken from other papers without permission, and a proper citation to the source must be made.
- All Tables must be text.
- All authors must happy to give their photos and short biographies.
- All references must be written in a standard format including APA format, Harvard format, Vancouver format, MLA format, IEEE, or Chicago format. Do not mix between formats.
- Please remove all uncited reference items.
- Citation writing must use only the last name of the authors and et al. must be used for citing 3 and more authors. We also accept citation writing using numbers with square blankets.
- All papers must be put in the journal template. A signed copyright form must be sent together with each paper
- A conference note will be put at the end of the paper.
- If papers are of too low quality, we may reject such papers. Journal decisions are final.
- Additional fees may be applied for lengthy papers (more than 4500 words), and incorrect reference formats.