Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper Submission & Presentation
- Accepted full papers will be published in the ITJEMAST journal.
- Selected full papers will be published in other SCOPUS journals. Additional fee of USD100 per paper will be included in the registration fee.
ICWSAUD2022 Paper Template will be provided later
- All authors must run a plagiarism/similarity check (Turnitin) on their paper before submitting it to us. We prefer a score of less than 15%, but higher scores may be considered based on the pattern of similarity.
- Each paper must not exceed 4500 words, including everything.
- If the paper includes any figures, the authors must clearly state that they were created by them. Only two figures taken from other papers are allowed with proper citation to the source.
- All tables must be in text format.
- All authors must be willing to provide their photos and short biographies.
- References must be written in a standard format such as APA, Harvard, Vancouver, MLA, IEEE, or Chicago. Mixing between formats is not allowed. Any uncited reference items should be removed.
- When citing, only the last name of the authors is required, and “et al.” should be used for three or more authors. Citation writing using numbers with square brackets is also accepted.
- All papers must be submitted in the journal template. A signed copyright form must accompany each paper.
- A conference note will be added to the end of the paper.
- We reserve the right to reject papers that are of low quality. Journal decisions are final.
- Lengthy papers (more than 4500 words) and incorrect reference formats may incur additional fees.
To prepare for your presentation session, please be aware of the following time allotments:
- You will have 10 minutes for your oral presentation. This time limit has been set to ensure that all presenters have a fair and equal opportunity to share their research findings.
- Following your presentation, there will be a 3-minute question-and-answer session. This is a valuable opportunity for you to engage with your audience and receive feedback on your research.
- It is important that you use your allotted time effectively and ensure that your presentation is well-organized and clearly articulates your key findings. Please also be prepared to answer any questions that the audience may have during the Q&A session.